Emperor Panda SlotsAs a fan of The Zoo, located in Central Park, one of the animals they have on exhibit is the Panda. They have been in partnership with the Chinese government to increase Pandas' in the wild, as their numbers were dwindling. So it is with great delight that I review emperor Panda Slots.
Who is the Slot Game Developer?Real Time Gaming is the provider for this game.
Is Emperor Panda available in Demo Mode?Emperor Panda is free to play in Demo Mode at Raging Bull Flash Casino.
Can I Play Emperor Panda Slots for Fun?Enjoy playing this slot game for fun at Raging Bull Flash Casino.
Can I Play Emperor Panda Slots for Real Money?Join Raging Bull Flash Casino to play this game for real money.
What is the Design of this Game?The background of Emperor Panda Slots has a myriad of bamboo trees and lots of leaves, stems, and shoots of various bamboo species. Although not as nutritional as meat, bamboo is their main diet.
What Type of Slot Game is Emperor Panda Slots?Emperor Panda is a 5-reel, multi-grid, progressive bonus video slot. There are four Jackpots: Grand, Major, Mini, and Minor.
How Many Paylines are There?Emperor Panda Slots has 50 pay lines.
What are the Betting Options?The betting options begin with four cents up to $4. The max bet is $200 per spin. 50,000xs the bet per line is the highest one can win.
Where is the Paytable?Click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom of the slot. Then tap on the small I, and the 12-page paytable will come up. It consists of all the symbols, payouts, special features, and game rules.
Is this Game Available for Mobile Users?Emperor Panda Slots is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
What is the RTP is for this Game?The Return to Player is 95%.
Have Players Scored this Game?Players have given Emperor Panda Slots a score of 6.
Have there been Winners Playing this Game?There have been many winners playing Emperor Panda Slots.
Is there a Bonus Round and Free Spins in this Game?
- There are three features in this game. So let's begin with the Wild and the Scatter. The Panda is the Wild symbol and appears on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5. The Gold Paw Print is the Scatter symbol, and if you get five of them, you will win 100xs your total bet. The Tiger is the highest paying symbol. Get all five to win 800xs your bet.
- Jackpot Emerald Feature
- The Jackpot Emerald Feature is activated when six or more Emeralds appear anywhere on the reels. Players will win three re-spins while the triggering symbols remain in position. If a new Emerald appears during a spin, it will stay in place for the remainder of the feature. Any Emerald occurring in a corner reel will re-set the number of remaining re-spins to three. At the end of the re-spins, each Emerald will reveal a prize value or jackpot awarded to the player. The Mini and Minor jackpots appear in any grid. The Major and Grand jackpots will appear in the corner positions of an 8x4 grid. Prizes range from 1xs to 50xs the bet. The corner positions in the 8x4 grid will award prizes ranging from 3xs to 250xs your bet.
- Jackpot Emerald Expanding Reels
- If Emeralds appear in all four corners during the Jackpot Emerald Expanding Feature, the reels expand. Reels progress from a 5-reel, 3-row grid to a 6x3 grid, with a new column added on the right. If Emeralds fill the four corners of the 6x3 grid, the reels will expand to a 6x4 grid with a new row added at the bottom. If the Emeralds fill the corners of the 6x4 grid, the reels expand to a final 8x4 arid with new columns added on the left and right. Players will receive one extra re-spin.
- Free Spins Feature
- Six free spins are awarded when players get three or more Scatter Gold Paw symbols appearing in the main game. During this feature, extra Gold Paws, Emerald, and Pandas will be added to the reels. If three or more Gold Paw symbols appear during this feature, three additional spins will be given. The Jackpot Emerald Feature can be retriggered during this free game feature.